Política de Privacidad y Cookies
Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG is delighted that you have visited this website.
1. Information about the Collection of Personal Data
(1) The following provides information about how personal data is collected during use of our website. Personal data refers to all data relating to you personally, such as your name, address, email address and user behavior.
(2) When you contact us by email, the data communicated by you (your email address and, where applicable, your name and your phone number) are stored by us in order that we can answer your questions. We will delete any data collected in this context once its storage is no longer required, or we will restrict the processing if statutory retention periods apply.
2. Name and Contact Details of the Controller and Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
(1) For the services provided on this website, the controller, pursuant to Art. 4(7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG, Wailandtstrasse 13, 63741 Aschaffenburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our legal notice).
(2) Our External Data Protection Officer, Mr. Fabian Wittmaack (BHS Datenschutz UG) can be reached at email@example.com, by telephone at +49 (0)6021/38671-45 or at our postal address with the addition "Data Protection Officer."
3. Data Transfer
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer a variety of services that you may be interested in using. In order for us to provide the relevant service, you will normally need to provide further personal data.
4. Collection and Storage of Personal Data, and the Nature and Purpose of its Use
(1) When visiting the website
If you visit the website merely for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not provide information in any other way (e.g. via a contact form or email), we only collect the personal data that your browser transfers to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to be able to display our site to you and to ensure stability and security (GDPR Art. 6(1)(1)(f)):
- Date and time of the inquiry
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/http status code
- The quantity of data transmitted on each occasion
- Website from which the request was received
- Operating system and its system software
- Request protocol
- Request method
- Final status
- Processing time
- Connection status after processing
- Number of keepalive connections
- Cookie information
- User agent
We use LexCom Informationssysteme GmbH for the hosting of this website.
The IP address is stored in its full form for one year after the website is called up. This information is stored to enable the subsequent determination of an improper use of the website (GDPR Art. 6(1)(1)(f)).
(2) When searching for authorized dealers and products via our website
To be able to use the search functions, end customers are not required to have a customer account with one or more of the webshops belonging to our authorized dealers, which can be called up via our Linde Hydraulics Spare Parts Shop e-commerce platform.
Only when end customers wish to order products via the webshop of one of our selected authorized dealers do they need to have their own customer account for the webshop. End customers will find further information on opening a customer account and about the ordering process in the following item.
(3) When using the Linde Hydraulics Spare Parts Shop
We offer end customers the opportunity to use our Linde Hydraulics Spare Parts Shop e-commerce platform. We use LexCom Informationssysteme GmbH for the operation of the e-commerce platform.
(a) Registering for the webshop
End customers are able to order our products from the webshops of selected authorized dealers that are can be accessed via our Linde Hydraulics Spare Parts Shop e-commerce platform.
If end customers would like to order our products via the webshop of an authorized dealer, they must have their own customer account for the webshop they wish to order from.
To create a customer account, end customers must provide the following information:
- Email address
- VAT number
- First name
- Last name
- House number
- Zip code
- Phone number
As part of registering for a webshop, the respective authorized dealer operating the webshop shall obtain consent from the end customer to process the personal data of the end customer.
Once the end customer has confirmed their registration by clicking the "Create account” button, they will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided when setting up the customer account. This email contains a confirmation link. The registration is completed when the end customer clicks on the link.
Once the registration process is complete, end customers can then order our products from our authorized dealers via the respective webshop.
(b) Account settings and address management
End customers can change or amend their account information via their account settings. End customers can also change or amend their address information via address management. End customers can request that we delete their personal data from the account settings and address management.
(c) Collection, storage and transmission of order information
End customers with one or more customer accounts can order our products via the webshops of the respective authorized dealer. After submitting an order, the authorized dealer will see the order information in its "dealer backend." Furthermore, the authorized dealer will receive an email message to the email address stored in the system to notify the dealer that an order has been received via the webshop. The email contains only information relating to the time and date when the order was received.
End customers can view the processing status for current orders under "My Orders."
(d) Processing of orders
(4) When using our contact form
We offer you—always with your prior consent—the opportunity to contact us on this website using the form provided on the "Contact" page. If you wish to send us the form, the information below provides information in accordance with Art. 13 of the GDPR on how we will collect your personal data when you use our contact form.
For the name and contact details of the controller and the contact details of the external data protection officer, please refer to section 2 of this policy.
To send us the contact form, you must provide personal data such as your first name, last name and your email address. Furthermore, a subject must be selected from a predefined list and text must be entered in the message box. By entering your email address, selecting a subject and entering text in the message box, you enable us to respond to your inquiry and to subsequently contact you directly (GDPR Art. 6(1)(1)(a)). By specifying your first name and last name you enable us to address you in a personalized manner (GDPR Art. 6(1)(1)(a)).
The personal data that you provide to us in the contact form will be stored for as long as it takes to respond to your inquiry. Upon answering your inquiry, we will delete this data.
For your rights as a data subject and your right to lodge a complaint, please refer to section 8 of this policy.
It is entirely your decision whether or not to grant us consent.
You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal data at any time—without stating your reasons—in accordance with Art. 7(3)(1) of the GDPR. Such a withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that took place prior to your consent being withdrawn.
(1) In addition to the collection of data referred to in section 4(1), cookies will be stored on your computer when you use our website. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your hard drive and categorized according to the browser you are using. Via the cookie, certain information is sent back to the site that placed the cookie (in this case, us). Cookies cannot be used to run programs or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and efficient.
(2) This website uses transient cookies, the scope and operation of which are as follows:
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These transient cookies include session cookies in particular. Session cookies store a "session ID," which allows various inquiries from your browser to be assigned to the overall session. This data allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our site. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept the storing of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that if you refuse the cookies you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
We also use HTML5 storage objects, which are stored on your device. These objects store the necessary data regardless of the browser used and have no automatic expiration date. You can avoid the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to private mode. We also recommend manually deleting your cookies and browser history on a regular basis.
6. Integration of Google Maps
(1) Within the framework of the dealer search function that we offer, we integrate Google Maps to be able to display the dealers that match your search request. Google Maps is provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as "Google").
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and data processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the privacy policies of the provider. Here you will also find further information about your rights in this regard as well as settings options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
7. Google Fonts
(1) In order to visually improve the display of various information elements on this website, Google fonts are used (http://www.google.com/webfonts).
(2) The fonts are transferred to the browser cache so that they can be used for the display. If the browser does not support the Google fonts and disables them in the future, the text is displayed in a standard font.
8. Your Rights
(1) You have a right to access your personal data that we have processed (GDPR Art. 15)
In addition, under certain conditions, you have a right to rectify (GDPR Art. 16) and a right to erase (GDPR Art. 17) your data. Furthermore, you have a right to restrict the processing of your data (GDPR Art. 18) as well as a right to receive the data provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability; GDPR Art. 20).
Please contact our external data protection officer in this regard.
(2) If you believe that your personal data is being processed in a way that breaches data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in another way, you can lodge a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority:
Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht (BayLDA)
91522 Ansbach, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)981/53 1300
Fax: +49 (0)981/53 98 1300
9. Withdrawal of Consent Granted to Us or Objection to the Processing of Your Personal Data
(1) If you have provided us with consent for the processing of your data, you may withdraw this consent at any time—without stating your reasons—in accordance with Art. 7(3)(1) of the GDPR. Such a withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that took place prior to your consent being withdrawn.
(2) You may object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that the processing is carried out based on a weighing of interests in accordance with Art. 6(1)(1)(b) of the GDPR. If you exercise such an objection, we ask for an explanation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. If your objection is justified, we will examine the situation and will either stop or adapt the data processing, or provide you with our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) At any time, you may object to our processing of your personal data insofar as we use your data for purposes of advertising and data analysis. You can inform us of your advertising-related objection using the following contact details: Linde Hydraulics GmbH & Co. KG, Wailandtstrasse 13, 63741 Aschaffenburg, Germany or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ajustes de cookies
Para consultar o modificar sus ajustes de cookies, haga clic aquí.